Friday, February 16, 2007

Dream contagious

The dream was somehow contagious, it buffered me from all my senses.
It drew me headlong -


I saw the horses that carried the souls of those who thought they were sick and dying ride into the clouds their tails streaming behind them...and as they began to touch the darkness beyond the clouds their tails and manes became as brilliant multicolored fire, with their hoofbeats becoming a deafening roar...then I heard the laughter of the children they had once been rise above the sounds...and they called "look, oh brothers and sisters, truly the weight of the illusion is lifted from us"...and the ramuda of lights became so many as to not be countable, streaking across the heavens so brightly that even the sun could not dim their brightness...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home